Create contrasts with warm colors and dark backgrounds The explosion of flowers with warm colors and the vivid contrast with the dark background create an evocative atmosphere. This wallpaper is a perfect expression of grace and beauty.
I have hidden 12 cute little animals among the flowers and leaves ... try to find them in this wonderful floral print.
👉 Our product is 100% Made in Italy, the country of art and design.
The package contains 8 PAPER SHEETS 115 gr.
Each sheet measures 27.56" x 39.37" (70 x 100 cm).
Each set covers 59.20 ft² (5.5 mq).
Our wallpapers are made of a special type of paper as the original eighteenth-century English tradition! Each sheet contains the entire pattern andit's very simple to make them combine.
😀 EASY TO LAY... AND SOFT TO REMOVE! Along with the wallpaper we will send you a leaflet with all the tips to help you to successfully lay your wonderful print! Our wallpaper is easy to remove, even with simple steam. You will not mess up your walls. Enjoyandshare your experiencewith us!
👉 YOU'RE READY TO BEGIN WITH OUR STARTER KIT:you buy the wallpaper, we give you everything you need to lay the paper:
E-book and video tutorial
This is our special Gift 4 Beginners. Just make your choice now!
* Note 1: The color of the photo displayed may vary slightly from the monitor to our printer. * Note 2: Colors of the same item purchased at different times may vary from 5% to 7%.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time Italy, Europe & Worldwide 2-5 days
I’m in love with this wallpaper! I have textured walls but the design of the wallpaper works over them. Andrea is really helpful and the items were delivered in a few days. I highly recommend this shop!
This will be a very pretty wall when it is finished!!
I want to start out this review by saying this wallpaper is absolutely gorgeous. I’m so happy with my new kitchen wall and it was definitely worth the time and effort to put up.
1. As stated in the instructions you need to pre paste the paper and allow it to dry. The first few we put decent coat On and it took hours to dry. The next few we did a thinner coat but the dry time was no less. We decided to just coat all we would need and let them dry overnight.
2. You paste the wall and then the paper again. Then put up on wall. I bought a plastic scraper and it worked really well to get the bubbles out.
3. You will notice that after pasting the paper the second time it has a slight stretch to it which helps match up the pattern.
4. I used Zinsser sure grip all purpose adhesive and wall size. I bought it on amazon.
Recently Viewed Products
Free Starter Kit with your purchase!
Sign up and get now the E-book plus the Brush & the Wall Glue for free with your first order!