WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE!
If you don't find the answer to your questions, don't hesitate to contact us on Messenger.
It's quite easy. You just need to measure the area you need to cover: multiple the width by the height of the walls.
Remember that our papers are sold in sets (and not rolls).
- Each set contains 8 PAPER SHEETS 115 gr.
- Each sheet measures 27,56" x 39,37" (70 x 100 cm).
- Each set covers 59.20 ft² (5.5 mq).
An example: if you wall is 5mt of width and 2 mt of height you will need: 5x2= 10 square meters. Each set covers about 5.5 square meters so you will need 2 sets.
If you're not sure, don't worry. Just contact us by writing the dimensions in order to make an adequate count.
Our wallpapers are made of a special type of paper as the original eighteenth-century English tradition!
Each sheet contains the entire pattern and it's very simple to make them combine.
We use Vegan and water-based inks, without odor in the prints, perfect for your home or your shop, fully respectful of the environment with a completely disposable and recyclable product. Immerse yourself in a world of history, tradition, skillful use of natural materials, 100% sustainable, personalized prints, all at a very affordable price.
The color of the photo displayed may vary slightly from the monitor to our printer, from 5% to 7%. The difference is minimal. If you are worried about it, you can try a sample.
Our wallpaper is not adhesive, but it is designed for beginners. If you buy on our website, we will give you free glue and brush, and the instructions to apply it in very simple way.
I'm ready to order
Choose the wallpaper you like, check the quantity you need then click on “Add to cart” and specify the quantity of sets you want. When you confirm you will be directed to the next step of the check out: fill in all your datas, then confirm and fill in the payment method and the shipping address. You are done! Confirm and just wait for your paper :-)
You can check your e-mails: you will receive the confirm plus a specific mail with the e-book and the video.
Glue and brush are always included in your order, even if you don't see them in the cart.
Yes, we ship worldwide.
All of our logistic dpt is managed by Courier.
UPS manages our Wallpapers shipping. TRACO manages our tables (furniture) shipping.
Here are the shipping costs:
- AFRICA : Wallpapers: 55€ - Tables (furniture): 350€
- ASIA : Wallpapers: 55€ - Tables (furniture): 350€
- ITALY : Wallpapers: 10€ - Tables (furniture): 200€
- EUROPE : Wallpapers: 17€ - Tables (furniture): 240€
- NORTH AMERICA : Wallpapers: 24€ - Tables (furniture): 240€
- REST OF THE WORLD: Wallpapers: 45€ - Tables (furniture): 300€
3 to 4 Working days for wallpapers - 4 to 5 Weeks for tables (furniture)
How will I pay?
Yes, totally. You can pay with Express check out with your accounts PayPal, shopPay or GPay. Or with normal check outs with your credit cards.
Yes, we will send you an email as soon as we receive the payment to confirm the order.
Sure! Please just insert your VAT number in the checkout.
I have received my wallpaper
Before applying the wallpaper, it is very important to check the quality and quantity of your order. This initial step is decisive, because we cannot always guarantee at 100% that subsequent orders will have the same colors and alignments.
Once you are ready to start the process, check carefully that you have received:
- The right number of sheets to cover the total area of your wall. Remember to pay particular attention to both height and width.
- The proper print quality (it rarely happens, but some imperfections may escape our quality control process).
If you notice something different or out of the ordinary, please let us know immediately, before installing the wallpaper.
Remember that the starting point is one main element: the wall.
Therefore, you need to control some conditions before you begin the process of application. The surface on which you intend to install the wallpaper must be smooth, dry, solid and clean. Use appropriate detergent solutions to remove old wallpaper, dirt, traces of ink and other surface contaminant such as polish or grease.
Another important element to check is the color of your wall. It is preferable that the surface has a uniform color.
If the wall is subject to humidity and mildew, the necessary precautions must be taken to solve the problem first. An excessive moisture of the wall can compromise the installing process.
The first thing you have to do is to get the necessary and proper tools. With your wallpaper you should have received our starter kit, the Gift 4 Beginners: brush and glue.
Remember that our wallpaper is printed on 70 x 100 cm real sheets of paper (it is not paper roll). It is therefore really simple to lay.
Here is what you need:
- 1 brush: we will give it to you
- glue: we will give it to you
- 1 cutter
- 1 table or support surface
Laptop, tablet or smartphone to watch the tutorial video.
How to dilute the glue
The glue will come in powder inside a sachet. Preparing its final liquid version is very simple, just follow the following instructions:
- Pour the content of the sachet into a clean bowl and add a liter and a half (1.5L) of cold water
- Mix everything together for at least 15 seconds, then wait 2-3 minutes and mix again for another 15 seconds
- Let the mixture rest for 20 minutes and then mix one last time
- Your glue is finally ready: now you can spread it evenly on the back of your paper.
How to apply the wallpaper step by step
- Spread a layer of glue on the sheet and leave it to dry for 10/15 minutes (this treatment is important for expansion and contraction of the paper)
- When paper is dry, then only cut the paper to your desired measurements
- Apply the glue on the wall
- Spread again a layer of glue on the sheet but this time don't leave it to dry
- Paste the first sheet on the wall
- Run your hand on the attached sheet to remove air bubbles
When you spread the glue the paper expands. For this reason, if you compare sheets with glue and new sheets without glue, the formats do not match. Once the glue dries, however, the sheet returns to normal size. It is a completely natural reaction due precisely to the fact that the paper used is untreated paper.Follow the steps and everything will be simple. After all, our wallpaper is for beginners.
Be careful: our wallpaper has been designed for interiors, so if you decide to put it outside or in a bathroom you need to waterproof it with specific products.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Read more on term and conditions page.
How to take care of wallpaper
If you are afraid that it will be damaged by impact or humidity, use a specific product to protect the wallpapers. There are several online, like varnish and resin.
Our wallpaper is soft to remove. It can be removed by simply detaching it from the wall. We recommend wetting the surface with hot water to facilitate the process. You may need steam but not necessarily. Just watch the video:
TIME TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE!